Definition of Kremlinology in English:
The study and analysis of Soviet or Russian policies.
- In contrast, the realist explanation is simple, straightforward, and requires no Kremlinology.
- And all of a sudden, the old art of Kremlinology is back.
- With the caveat that, like Kremlinology, Jakarta-watching is anything but an exact science, there are three possible scenarios.
- Example sentences
- There has always been a school of Kremlinologists who scorn such evidence.
- His answer attracted the sort of textual scrutiny that Kremlinologists used to apply to the utterances of Soviet leaders.
- Like Kremlinologists of the past, people are now analyzing Google's every move the way they once followed Microsoft.
Definition of Kremlinology in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan