adjectiveBack to top
- Of or in Kufic.More example sentences
- Highlights included a fourteenth century page from an Egyptian Koran in Kufic script and four eighteenth century Iranian leather pages from the Book of Divination.
- The original version was in Kufic script and contained no vowels or distinguishing, diacritical points.
- In this period, the communication and orders of the Holy Prophet were usually written in Kufic script.
early 18th century: from the name Kufa, a city south of Baghdad, Iraq (because it was attributed to the city's scholars), + -ic.
More definitions of KuficDefinition of Kufic in:
- The US English dictionary