- Laughing out loud; laugh out loud (used chiefly in electronic communication to draw attention to a joke or amusing statement, or to express amusement): I love how you said ‘coffee is not my cup of tea’. LOL!More example sentences
- You know you've been out of school a long time when the thought of your first reading assignment gets you all excited - LOL.
- I think the translator confused spirit with alcohol LOL!
- Mmmmm, I probably shouldn't go into details, LOL.
More definitions of LOLDefinition of LOL in:
- The US English dictionary