chiefly North American
Definition of Latino in English:
noun (plural Latinos)
(In North America) a person of Latin American origin or descent, especially a man or boy.
- For other Latinas and Latinos, the bestowal of posthumous citizenship was bitterly ironic.
- So, I think sometimes we're not getting our message to African Americans and to Latinos.
- The groups met for six two-hour sessions and were composed of African Americans and Latinos.
adjectiveBack to top
Relating to Latinos.
- The presidential election is just more than five weeks away, and a key voting block is expected to be Latino voters.
- He'll tell us why he says Latino voters will determine the outcome of the presidential election this year.
- Georgia has one of the fastest growing Latino populations in the country.
Words that rhyme with Latinoalbino, bambino, babycino, beano, Borodino, Borsalino, cappuccino, casino, chino, Comino, concertino, Filipino, fino, Gino, keno, Ladino, Leno, maraschino, merino, Monte Cassino, Navarino, neutrino, Pacino, palomino, pecorino, Reno, San Marino, Sansovino, Torino, Trevino, Valentino, vino, Zeno
Definition of Latino in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Pakistan