- The Mormons' name for themselves.More example sentences
- ‘At any given moment’, he claims, ‘the majority of Latter-Day Saints are first-generation converts’.
- The influence of the Church of the Latter-Day Saints is all pervasive, from the restrictions on the sale of alcohol, tea, coffee and tobacco.
- It happens that I have known more than my fair share of Latter-Day Saints, one of whom gave me the Book of Mormon to read.
More definitions of Latter-Day SaintsDefinition of Latter-Day Saints in:
- The US English dictionary