noun[mass noun] • trademark
- A construction toy consisting of interlocking plastic building blocks: pieces of Lego a vast Lego collectionMore example sentences
- Slowly, you take a few pieces of Lego and stick them together, as you once did as a child.
- But anyone who hasn't looked at Lego toys since his or her own childhood is in for a rude shock.
- As most geeks know, playing with Lego is superb training in math and geometry.
1950s: from Danish leg godt 'play well', from lege 'to play'.
More definitions of LegoDefinition of Lego in:
- The US English dictionary