- A Bantu language used by over 8 million people as a lingua franca in northern parts of Congo and the Democratic Republic of Congo (Zaire).More example sentences
- Speakers of African language Lingala, Persian language Farsi, Lithuanian and Somali are among those needed.
- He can speak French, Lingala - the language of the Republic of Democratic Congo, where he was born - Hindi, Urdu and Gujarati as well as English.
- The younger Kabila, who was raised in neighbouring Tanzania and Uganda and does not speak Lingala, the main language of this part of Congo, did not speak at the service.
a local name.
More definitions of LingalaDefinition of Lingala in:
- The US English dictionary