- A worldwide charitable society devoted to social and international service, taking its membership primarily from business and professional groups.More example sentences
- Apart from Rotary Clubs, Lions Clubs and The Freemasons, Community Associations may have all the answers.
- The judges are the four Presidents of the Lions Clubs in Ballina, Castlebar, Westport and Sligo.
- Hundreds of parents, children and Bradford on Avon residents poured into the school grounds for the event and enjoyed displays of maypole dancing, a Lions Club princess competition and singing by the Christ Church school choir.
More definitions of Lions ClubDefinition of Lions Club in:
- The US English dictionary