noun[mass noun] North American
- Organized baseball played by children aged between 8 and 12.More example sentences
- I was wondering what active major league players played in a Little League World Series game?
- The games of Little League baseball and softball are played on six continents in more than 100 countries by millions of children.
- He was a California outfielder that had been hyped since Little League and had Major League pedigree to boot.
More definitions of Little LeagueDefinition of Little League in:
- The US English dictionary