- A European saxifrage with rosettes of fleshy leaves and stems of pink starlike flowers.
More example sentences
- Saxifraga × urbium, family Saxifragaceae
- Sturdy shrubs like yew, camellia and azalea create shelter for more fragile specimens - common plants like comfrey and London pride are used just as often as the rare or unusual, and to great effect.
- In the rocky pockets at ground level, London pride and geraniums are left to romp away.
More definitions of London prideDefinition of London pride in:
- The US English dictionary