- another term for Lord Chancellor.More example sentences
- And hard by Temple Bar, in Lincoln's Inn Hall, at the very heart of the fog, sits the Lord High Chancellor in his High Court of Chancery.
- He acted as an ambassador to England and France, and was finally made Lord High Chancellor of Scotland.
- The design probably originated during the early seventeenth century and burses of nearly identical format appear in portraits of the Lord High Chancellors of England well into the nineteenth century.
More definitions of Lord High ChancellorDefinition of Lord High Chancellor in:
- The US English dictionary