- The force which is exerted by a magnetic field on a moving electric charge.More example sentences
- Since the electrons in the Cooper pair have opposite momenta, the Lorentz force acts in opposing directions and the pair breaks up.
- Now if we apply a magnetic field perpendicular to this plate, the electrons moving along this one direction will experience a Lorentz force in the plate perpendicular to the current.
- In the presence of a magnetic field, the Lorentz force causes the resonator to vibrate.
More definitions of Lorentz forceDefinition of Lorentz force in:
- The US English dictionary