- The Bantu language of the Baganda people, widely used in Uganda and having over 2 million speakers.More example sentences
- The Eastern Lacustrine Bantu speakers include the Baganda people whose language is Luganda, the Basoga, and many smaller societies in Uganda, Tanzania, and Kenya.
- One man shouted to Peter, for the crowd, in Luganda, ‘She's going to give you AIDS.’
- Deo spoke to us in Luganda, but not to Peter, of course.
More definitions of LugandaDefinition of Luganda in:
- The US English dictionary