- (In science fiction) an imagined inhabitant of the moon.More example sentences
- The people of Namoris were, supposedly, descendants of the Lunarians, immortal beings, the subjects of the moon goddess Celhyst, banished to the Earth and subjected to mortality for some misdeed against their queen.
- Yes, this orb that contained such power is stored inside the secret chamber of the Lunaria Kingdom, and the Lunarians respected this power, they've never touched or used it.
- Apparently the Lunarians have finally awoken.
More definitions of LunarianDefinition of Lunarian in:
- The US English dictionary