noun[mass noun] • trademark
- A disinfectant consisting of a mixture of cresols and soft soap.More example sentences
- For cleaning, I liberally spray Lysol or Clorox disinfectant onto the blade and anvil, and then vigorously work to remove all plant sap using 600 grain sandpaper for metal.
- Madison's room was eerily dark and quiet, and the smell of lemon flavored Lysol permeated throughout the air.
- He says to wash and dry your sneakers, change socks daily (or more if you're prone to sweating), spray shoes with Lysol and sprinkle with foot powder.
More definitions of LysolDefinition of Lysol in:
- The US English dictionary