- 1.1 (as noun a Machiavelli) A person perceived as prepared to use unethical means to gain an advantage.More example sentences
- Unfortunately, junior Machiavellis claiming to wear the white hat still are running amok among us.
- And the latter-day Machiavellis saw potentially great political significance in the timing of turning points.
- Yet, here he was enduring heat, bugs and primitive conditions and all the while utilizing the manipulative skills of a Machiavelli.
More definitions of Machiavelli, NiccolòDefinition of Machiavelli, Niccolò in:
- The US English dictionary