noun (plural Madrileños)
- A native or inhabitant of Madrid.More example sentences
- ‘Thousands of Madrileños acclaim the couple under heavy rains that failed to take the shine off the wedding,’ the Barcelona-based La Vanguardia reported.
- The town positively buzzes with life right up until dawn, and Madrileños seem to get along quite happily with little or no sleep.
- Zarzuela is the Spanish equivalent of Viennese operetta, but whereas the Austrians liked to hear about the aristocracy, the Madrileños enjoyed plots about everyday people.
More definitions of MadrileñoDefinition of Madrileño in:
- The US English dictionary