- Relating to Madrid.More example sentences
- In 1991 on the advice of Horacio Icasto, he moved to Madrid and began his Madrilenian adventure, where during this period of his life he was only playing jazz with musicians like: Vlady Bas, Pedro Marti, Horacio Icasto y Antonio Molto.
- His master Iván de Vargas's house in Madrid is now a museum with temporary exhibitions on Madrilenian subjects, as well as on the life of the saint.
nounBack to top
- A native or inhabitant of Madrid.More example sentences
- The mysterious and beautiful art-form of Spanish Flamenco music is re-interpreted in composer / percussionist Nacho Arimanys, Silence-Light, a unique listening experience that features the Madrilenian and his World-Flamenco Septet.
- Madrilenians are so incredibly positive, enthusiastic and friendly that it's hard not to like them.
More definitions of MadrilenianDefinition of Madrilenian in:
- The US English dictionary