- One of the Bihari group of languages, spoken by some 12 million people in central Bihar and West Bengal.More example sentences
- Her research areas include pedagogical grammars of Hindi, linguistic structure of Magahi, and Magahi folklore.
- The Magadhi language (also known as Magahi) is a language spoken by 11,362,000 people in India.
- Some of these (e.g., on Assamese, Oriya, Maithili, Magahi, Bhojpuri, Sindhi, Konkani, and Kashmiri) are especially valuable because, until recently at least, comprehensive modern descriptions of these languages have not been available.
from Hindi Magadhī 'of Magadha'.
More definitions of MagahiDefinition of Magahi in:
- The US English dictionary