- Relating to the magi of ancient Persia.More example sentences
- Lady - you must understand - that door is Magian work - even one as skilled as myself finds it difficult to force open…
- Historian Grundy, like Thucydides, completely ignores the Greek and Magian worldviews.
- He showed that similar horoscopes in the Magian or Chaldaean system had been described in ancient times for Roman emperors such as Augustus, Tiberius, and Hadrian.
nounBack to top
- A magus or one of the Magi.More example sentences
- He travelled a great deal in the region, coming into contact with Christians, Jews, Magians and pagans of every stripe.
- Hence, the conjecture of Imam Farahi seems to be true that these people were called Sabeans (Magians) because of their adeptness in astrology and their acquaintance with the influences of stars and heavenly bodies.
- Originally, the Magians had neither temples, altars, nor religious symbols of any kind.
More definitions of MagianDefinition of Magian in:
- The US English dictionary