Definition of Malayali in English:
noun (plural Malayalis)
A member of a Malayalam-speaking people chiefly inhabiting the Indian state of Kerala.
- It's not too common that Malayalis dominate a Tamil movie.
- For this song the kids appeared on the stage dressed as Malayalis, Gujaratis and Punjabis.
- Building homes is a favourite pastime of Malayalis.
adjectiveBack to top
Relating to or characteristic of the Malayalis.
- She looks like any other 16-year-old rustic Malayali girl off to the nearest government-aided school.
- There are only four Malayali families in the 2.5 s.q. miles, which comes under the purview of the Westwood Council.
- Unfortunately, upcoming Malayali models, especially girls, have to go to places like Bangalore and Mumbai to make it big.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.