noun (plural Malayalis)
- A member of a Malayalam-speaking people chiefly inhabiting the Indian state of Kerala.More example sentences
- It's not too common that Malayalis dominate a Tamil movie.
- For this song the kids appeared on the stage dressed as Malayalis, Gujaratis and Punjabis.
- Building homes is a favourite pastime of Malayalis.
adjectiveBack to top
- Relating to or characteristic of the Malayalis.More example sentences
- She looks like any other 16-year-old rustic Malayali girl off to the nearest government-aided school.
- There are only four Malayali families in the 2.5 s.q. miles, which comes under the purview of the Westwood Council.
- Unfortunately, upcoming Malayali models, especially girls, have to go to places like Bangalore and Mumbai to make it big.