- A variety of grape used to make white and red wines, especially in Italy.More example sentences
- I dreamed of tasting a white made from the Malvasia, Trebbiano or Ortrugo grapes.
- Orvieto, as a wine, comes from the grapes of the Procanico, Verdello, Malvasia, Grechetto and Drupeggio varieties.
- When made into dry white wine, Malvasia grapes can produce wines full in body with fragrant aromas.
Italian form of the place name Monemvasia, in the Peloponnese (see malmsey).
More definitions of MalvasiaDefinition of Malvasia in:
- The US English dictionary