- A Spanish cheese traditionally made with sheep’s milk.More example sentences
- Much, much better were the thin wedges of nutty, fudgey Manchego cheese and the thick but sweetly tender Serrano ham clearly cut from the leg, not industrially pre-sliced.
- And if you can't find Manchego cheese, you can use another sharp-flavored, aged white cheese, such as dry jack.
- Our souls refreshed, we made our way back to the centre, in search of liquid refreshment, nibbling on a slice of Manchego cheese and sipping La Mancha wine in one of the many terrace cafés.
Spanish, from La Mancha, the name of the region of central Spain where the cheese originates.
More definitions of ManchegoDefinition of Manchego in:
- The US English dictionary