- A native or inhabitant of the borough of Manhattan, in New York City: Manhattanites don’t want their neighbourhood uprooted by expresswaysMore example sentences
- News from New York: two newly-renovated museums in the boroughs offer Manhattanites an escape from the summer heat.
- The banter by all these sophisticated Manhattanites is also refreshingly tart.
- Indeed, some Manhattanites feel this way simply about taking the subway to Brooklyn.
More definitions of ManhattaniteDefinition of Manhattanite in:
- The US English dictionary