noun & adjective
- archaic term for Manichaean.More example sentences
- The Neoplatonists cordially hated theosophy, and its Manichee form more than all.
- Accordingly, I made my investigation without anxiety, certain that what the Manichees said was untrue.
- Touchingly, it is the name that Augustine, while still a Manichee, chose for his son.
Middle English: from late Latin Manichaei, plural of Manichaeus (see Manichaeism).
More definitions of ManicheeDefinition of Manichee in:
- The US English dictionary