- A test for immunity to tuberculosis using intradermal injection of tuberculin.More example sentences
- Results of a Mantoux test and sputum test for acid-fast bacilli were negative.
- The controls were selected from the medical outpatient department based on normal haemogram, normal liver and renal function tests, a normal chest radiograph and a negative Mantoux test.
- The Mantoux test is the preferred tool to use for tuberculosis skin testing.
1930s: named after Charles Mantoux (1877–1947), French physician.
More definitions of Mantoux testDefinition of Mantoux test in:
- The US English dictionary