- A region of east central Italy, between the Apennines and the Adriatic Sea; capital, Ancona. Italian name Le Marche /ˈmarke/.More example sentences
- My concerns are mostly for that last little region of Central Italy - Le Marche, where I live.
- This group is re-investing in the local community to keep the Montefeltro a thriving area of the province of the Marche in Italy.
- Perhaps it is the lack of big cities which has left Marche off the more traditional list of Italian destinations.
More definitions of MarcheDefinition of Marche in:
- The US English dictionary