- 1.1 (as noun a Martha) A woman who keeps herself very busy with domestic affairs.More example sentences
- But that's just details - and, as has long been a source of frustration with the Marthas of this world, we're never much interested in the details.
- She sometimes talks with the Marthas in the house.
- All kinds of people were invited, geeks, preps, cheerleaders, dancers, jocks, the drama club, and the Marthas.
More definitions of MarthaDefinition of Martha in:
- The US English dictionary