- In reality, he lost any connection to Bolshevism and Marxism many decades before he died.
- It is based, of course, on a complete rejection of Marxism and genuine socialism.
- That strategy was essential for the growth of socialism and Marxism in Scotland.
Central to Marxist theory is an explanation of social change in terms of economic factors, according to which the means of production provide the economic base which influences or determines the political and ideological superstructure. Marx and Engels predicted the revolutionary overthrow of capitalism by the proletariat and the eventual attainment of a classless communist society
- More example sentences
- The initiators were mostly men of the left: revolutionary syndicalists and former Marxists.
- Many of them will take some ideas from works by Marx and by Marxists, but much more needs to be done.
- The transnational capitalist class is not made up of capitalists in the traditional Marxist sense.
Definition of Marxism in:
- The US English dictionary