- A mother (often used as a respectful form of address for a woman).More example sentences
- He introduced the dignitaries to the mammoth crowd one by one, each of them rising from their seats to acknowledge the audience and to bow to the Mata.
- Mama Mata feared they might not live much longer.
- Mama Mata's presents to her cousin and nephew were given to demonstrate her attachment to them and to incur obligation.
via Hindi from Sanskrit mātā 'mother'.
More definitions of MataDefinition of Mata in:
- The US English dictionary