- 1 plural form of Madame.
- 2 • formal Used as a title to refer to more than one woman simultaneously: prizes were won by Mesdames Carter and BarnesMore example sentences
- I'm fairly sure I wouldn't thank any of my friends for being that familiar with me and are the Mesdames T & S really oblivious to the whole pretend-lesbian subtext of their interactions?
- Thank you for your kind admittances, Mesdames.
- ‘James Madison, of the United States of America, at your service, Mesdames,’ he declared in halting French.
More definitions of MesdamesDefinition of Mesdames in:
- The US English dictionary