Definition of Mexican wrestling in English:
Another term for lucha libre. Mexican wrestling has long been an entertainment staple in the community
More example sentences
- He also secretly loves Lucha Libre, Mexican wrestling, the excitement and the thrills of that life.
- His father is a legend in Mexican wrestling.
- Mexican wrestling rode a wave of popularity due to his presence in the ring.
Mexican wrestler noun
- Example sentences
- There were a couple of folks in clown make-up and one wearing one of those full-face masks that Mexican wrestlers favor.
- The gringo commentators were entertaining but a little annoying, often making jokes at the expense of the Mexican wrestlers like they were some kind of circus freakshow.
- If nothing else, it can definitely be said he was the most "successful" Mexican wrestler of all time.
Definition of Mexican wrestling in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia