another term for lucha libre. Mexican wrestling has long been an entertainment staple in the community
More example sentences
- He also secretly loves Lucha Libre, Mexican wrestling, the excitement and the thrills of that life.
- His father is a legend in Mexican wrestling.
- Mexican wrestling rode a wave of popularity due to his presence in the ring.
- More example sentences
- There were a couple of folks in clown make-up and one wearing one of those full-face masks that Mexican wrestlers favor.
- The gringo commentators were entertaining but a little annoying, often making jokes at the expense of the Mexican wrestlers like they were some kind of circus freakshow.
- If nothing else, it can definitely be said he was the most "successful" Mexican wrestler of all time.
More definitions of Mexican wrestlingDefinition of Mexican wrestling in:
- The US English dictionary