noun & adjective (plural Mexicanos)US • informal
- Mexican or a Mexican.More example sentences
- But I have taken - and some other Chicanos - have taken that and turned it around and used it against the patriarchal, oppressive aspects of the Chicano / Mexicano culture.
- Now, it's becoming Chicano, Hispano, Mexicano studies.
- But the reality of that Dream continues to be relatively distant for the Chicano / Mexicano community.
More definitions of MexicanoDefinition of Mexicano in:
- The US English dictionary