- 1.1 [as modifier] • informal Of inferior quality: people think you’re a Mickey Mouse outfit if you work from homeMore example sentences
- None of these polls is a Mickey Mouse poll - all are done by reputable polling companies and all with decent samples - Nielsen has 1400 people, Morgan 1300 and Newspoll 1700.
- They will think that a Mickey Mouse court fouled up, and if they'd been in a US court they'd have seen justice done.
- I got into a lot of trouble a few years ago for calling the health board a Mickey Mouse organisation.
More definitions of Mickey MouseDefinition of Mickey Mouse in:
- The US English dictionary