noun[mass noun] • trademark
- A white suspension of hydrated magnesium carbonate in water, used as an antacid or laxative.More example sentences
- If there is no BM after 48 hours, take 1 or 2 tablespoons of Milk of Magnesia before bed.
- When diet changes don't work, stool softeners and mild laxatives, such as good old Milk of Magnesia, also are helpful.
- I've tried Gas-X and Milk of Magnesia without success.
More definitions of Milk of MagnesiaDefinition of Milk of Magnesia in:
- The US English dictionary