- The most easterly and second-largest of the Balearic Islands; population 92,434 (2008); capital, Mahón. Spanish name Menorca.
- More example sentences
- The dominant old merchant families were divided between those of Minorcan, Genoese, Maltese and Moroccan Jewish descent.
- With the promise of land, Greek colonists primarily from Mani in the south of Greece, as well as Italians, Minorcans, and Corsicans, began arriving in Florida on June 26, 1768.
- As a result, all of the Minorcans were released, and were given four days to get out of New Smyrna.
More definitions of MinorcaDefinition of Minorca in:
- The US English dictionary