- A Franciscan friar or Friar Minor.More example sentences
- He became a Minorite friar and in 1549 joined the monastic community at S. Maria Gloriosa dei Frari in Venice, where he studied with Willaert and became a friend of his fellow pupil Merulo.
- Since 1990 Olimje Castle has been occupied by monks of the Minorite order, who also manage the parish.
- The convent cloister of the Minorite monastery, originating from the year about 1500, is of an oblong ground plan.
More definitions of MinoriteDefinition of Minorite in:
- The US English dictionary