- A type of rich mousse-like chocolate cake.More example sentences
- The dessert list is predictable enough, with banana split, Mississippi mud pie and apple pie with ice cream, so we're not talking Anton Carome in the kitchen here.
- Desserts start at €5, and include Mississippi mud pie, lemon tart with vanilla icecream, banoffi roulade or Dutch apple and raisin pie.
- Finally, buttons straining off our shirts, we shared a slightly soggy Mississippi mud pie.
More definitions of Mississippi mud pieDefinition of Mississippi mud pie in:
- The US English dictionary