- A native or inhabitant of Monaco.More example sentences
- Native Monégasques come mainly from an area of central Europe once called Rhaetia and now part of Switzerland and Austria.
- As almost everybody in an overburdened world knows by now, the Monégasques do not pay taxes.
- Many Monégasques prayed anyway in the little Sainte-Devoté church, dedicated to Monaco's patron saint, or the cathedral beside the palace.
adjectiveBack to top
- Relating to Monaco or its inhabitants.More example sentences
- All Monégasque children under the age of twelve are invited to an annual palace Christmas party that includes refreshments, entertainment, and a gift for every child.
- The husband of a Monégasque national has no right to acquire Monégasque nationality.
- The customs are leased to France but not the post, and French stamps are not valid in the Principality nor are the Monégasques ones in France.
More definitions of MonégasqueDefinition of Monégasque in:
- The US English dictionary