(also Monterey cheese or North American Jack cheese)
- A kind of cheese resembling Cheddar.More example sentences
- Spanish rice, beans, Monterey Jack cheese, lettuce, sour cream and salsa are wrapped in a twelve inch flour tortilla to make a hefty meal.
- Add corn and Monterey Jack cheese, blending well.
- It plays a smothering defense with a tortilla wrap that is covered with melted Monterey Jack cheese.
from the name of Monterey County, California, where it was first made; the origin of Jack is unknown.
More definitions of Monterey JackDefinition of Monterey Jack in:
- The US English dictionary