noun[usually as modifier]
- A system of education for young children that seeks to develop natural interests and activities rather than use formal teaching methods: a Montessori schoolMore example sentences
- In the Montessori method, there are four or five materials available to teach each concept.
- I was then able to attract Montessori school teachers to write curriculum.
- We had a bit of confusion at first as the Montessori method involves teaching the kids the sounds of the letters first, then later, the names of the letters.
More definitions of MontessoriDefinition of Montessori in:
- The US English dictionary