- A Chinese festival held in the middle of the autumn.More example sentences
- There, for every major festival - such as New Year, the mid-autumn Moon Festival, and Tomb-Sweeping Day, when Chinese visit their ancestral tombs - we would celebrate family reunions.
- The Mid-Autumn Festival, also known as the Moon Festival, is one of the three main holidays in the traditional Chinese calendar.
- It also coincided with the annual Moon Festival, billed as an auspicious time for reunions, and massive National Day celebrations for the 55th anniversary of the founding of the People's Republic.
More definitions of Moon FestivalDefinition of Moon Festival in:
- The US English dictionary