- The title used before a surname or full name to address or refer to a married woman without a higher or honorific or professional title: Mrs Sally JonesMore example sentences
- The only thing left was to ask Nick to buy an extra return ticket for the ferry Tuesday afternoon in the name of a Mrs S. Owen, but pay cash for this one.
- On the appeal a Mrs Tunstall, a professional psychologist, gave evidence.
- Although he never married, his long relationship with a Mrs Louisa Barrow produced four children, all of whom bore his name.
More definitions of MrsDefinition of Mrs in:
- The US English dictionary