- Decorative glassware of a type associated with the island of Murano near Venice.More example sentences
- Hand-blown at a glassworks in Venice, each of these 50 pairs of nested Murano glass spheres is unique, with wobbly contoured bluish-white glass balls caught inside clear glass ones, all seeming just on the verge of melting.
- During the last refit, the restaurant was handsomely redecorated in a grand British hotel style with dark-wood paneling and leafy, gold-flecked Murano glass chandeliers.
- One large installation, called Drip, Drop, Plop, is made of huge black Murano glass tears that ‘fall’ down the wall and pool on the floor.
More definitions of Murano glassDefinition of Murano glass in:
- The US English dictionary