- Relating to or characteristic of Napoleon I or his time.More example sentences
- On 7 September the armies met at Borodino, the bloody battle that destroyed the myth of Napoleonic invincibility.
- Wellington also displayed Napoleonic memorabilia with the trophies awarded to him.
- Ceremonies at Chatby, led by a Royal Navy chaplain and defence staff from Britain's embassy in Egypt, did not solely concentrate on the Napoleonic era.
More definitions of NapoleonicDefinition of Napoleonic in:
- The US English dictionary