- 1An elected legislature in various countries.More example sentences
- We have a National Assembly, freely elected and the government will be formed, and it will try to do its duty within the limited period.
- On June 30, 1975, Cape Verdeans elected a National Assembly, which received the instruments of independence from Portugal on July 5, 1975.
- There is a National Assembly elected every four years, and they meet twice annually and work with the Revolutionary Command Council to make legislative decisions.
More definitions of National AssemblyDefinition of National Assembly in:
- The US English dictionary