nounUS • informal
- A very short time; a moment.More example sentences
- This is why the scent of a woman's perfume is so evocative - that and the other scents people learned to know in cavewoman and caveman days that would keep them alive or kill them in a New York minute.
- That said, if I owned some sort of entertainment, design, or new media company, or if I had any sort of hiring power, I would grab this woman up in a New York minute.
- The Beverly Hills Carnegie closed in a New York minute.
More definitions of New York minuteDefinition of New York minute in:
- The US English dictionary