- A pale greenish blue.More example sentences
- The installation consisted of a suspended upside-down pyramid made of small squares of embossed gold foil, which was poised over a pile of sand with a mirror set in it and surrounded by walls painted a deep Nile blue.
- I still remember how they painted the long road into the museum a deep Nile blue.
- He mumbled some obscenities and he closed his eyes painfully recalling the gorgeous Nile blue eyes looking blankly up at him, expressionless.
late 19th century: suggested by French eau de Nil.
More definitions of Nile blueDefinition of Nile blue in:
- The US English dictionary