- A name for the Nigerian popular film industry, based in Lagos: he’s an up-and-coming actor in Nigeria’s prolific film industry, NollywoodMore example sentences
- The movie that best exemplifies Nollywood in spirit and style is yet to come.
- Move over Hollywood, Bollywood and Nollywood.
- So Nollywood burns bright and threatens to use up all the oxygen that the Ghanaians and others across Africa need to sustain their own film cultures.
More definitions of NollywoodDefinition of Nollywood in:
- The US English dictionary