- A small thickset terrier of a breed with a rough red or black-and-tan coat and pricked ears.More example sentences
- Because of the small population of Norwich terriers, most of them are left entire and bitches are rarely sold to pet homes these days.
- With half of 750 square metres I have more than enough room to keep around five Norwich terriers, in my opinion, but not if I have to create a kennel and exercise section within a section.
- On Tuesday I met Romy for lunch, another delightful rendezvous, the better to talk of Norwich terriers and what we've been reading.
More definitions of Norwich terrierDefinition of Norwich terrier in:
- The US English dictionary